The incumbent is to ensure effective, safe, reliable supply of electrical services. The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years technical experience in manufacturing environment.
- Perform high voltage switching and operate generators in support of operations.
- Obtain measurements and readings using electrical and mechanical testing instruments including digital multi meters, ohm meters, meggers and amp meters.
- Maintain records of maintenance and repair work.
- Perform pipe installation of electrical conduit, equipment, feeders, branch circuits, motors and lighting.
- Draw and read electrical and mechanical schematics, blueprint and diagram.
- Install, maintain, test and repair lighting sockets & electrical equipment.
- Test and maintain electric motors, variable frequency drive alarms and control systems.
- Inspect electrical installations to determine maintenance requirements and procedures.
- Relieve HVAC & Chillerl technician.
- Responding to breakdowns and carrying out corrective repairs.
- Ensure compliance with all EHS Legislation and client regulation and procedures.
- Ensure maintenance best practice applied taking OEM requirements into account.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Musthave proven multi discipline technical experience in manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven knowledge of local HSE standards and regulations.
- Craftsman’s certificate in Electrical Installation, repairs and maintenance.
- Attentive to details and cost consciousness.
- Strong analytical skills and accountable.
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 180,000 - 220,000 /= (Approx. 1800 – 2200 USD) depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 31st December 2017.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***