Duties And Responsibilities
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment
- 3 years experience as a Grade (i), (ii) & (iii) Wire man
- Completion of electrician apprenticeship.
- Experience working as an electrician.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver's license.
- Electrician degree from a technical college.
- Deep electrical system, power generation, blueprints and maintenance and repair knowledge.
- Experience in renewable energy field.