Responsibility and Duties
- Work in partnership with Sales Managers and team members to maximize store sales
- Establish trusting relationships with customers
- Provide customers with superior knowledge of all the product lines and services available
- Guide customers through decision making on what product best fits their needs
- Be available to work varied and flexible schedules
This is a fast paced active job which will require you to be on your feet the entire shift. You will be required to answer questions, give quotes by phone, and handle walk-in customers and online customer inquiries. You will also be expected to maintain the sales floor and general store cleaning.
Qualification and Skills
- Decent knowledge of DIY electronic products and DIY maker movement industry is strongly desired, ideal candidates must be able to learn and adapt to industry trends and market activities.
- Ability to manage priorities, multi-task, and keep track of sales activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, result driven.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronics (Credit or Distinction) OR Bachelor Degree in any Technical Course
- Competitive base salary
- Career growth opportunities