We are a company dealing with electronic tax registers, CCTV systems, computers and other point of sale hardware. These machines are made up of printer heads, motherboards, processors, charging system, etc. Some of the above machines have firmware/software that sometimes need upgrading/re-installation.
Duties & Skills:
The applicant should, therefore, have added knowledge on basic computer maintenance skills.eg
- Diagnose computer problems
- Install software and perform tests on computers, types of equipment and programs
- Set up computer equipment
- Schedule maintenance and teach clients to use programs
- Diagnose malfunctioning machines, components and correct the problem.
- Assemble, test and maintain the above machines and others to be introduced by the company.
- Offer support/training to other staff in handling newly introduced items.
- Keep the company required performance and maintenance records for the above items.
- Perform preventive maintenance functions.
We are looking for a mature, sharp, self-driven guy who works with minimum supervision and has good communication skills because this position requires frequent interaction with clients;