- Responsible for devising strategies to meet sales targets and monthly order Processing of CEHA products
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the team
- Responsible for management of product placement
- Should have good product knowledge and negotiation skills and adequate market knowledge
- Should conduct brand promotional activities
- Responsible for channel development and management of appraisal for existing dealers
- Monitoring after sales activities
- Responsible for achieving gross margin targets
- Responsible for managing the sales team members and merchandisers
- Should train and motivate team members and create a good motivation for sales
- Should frequently travel across Kenya for business development
- Responsible for maintaining and improving relationships with clients.
- Minimum of 7 years related experience electronics industry.
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire to earn high income.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Confident, determined and resilient
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work on a flexible schedule and travel extensively.
Deadline: 20th October 2019