Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experience. We have 5 branches and planning to continue growing fast. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in Africa!
About the Role:
The position offers an opportunity of giving high quality dental care to our patients with the state of the art dental equipment in a friendly environment that will help in performing pain free procedures.
- In charge of growing your unit
- Lots of growth opportunities and promotions over time(We are a fast growing company)
- Experience a fun and unique culture
- Provide high quality oral health services (including assessments, cleaning, and different procedures)
- Be creative about increasing your patient numbers. Come up with ideas for promotions and get lots of freedom to tailor services and prices to your patients
- Be an expert at painless extractions
- Make kids love dental check-ups :)
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Opportunity available to share in the profits of your dental clinic
Location and hours:
- We have an opening at our Medical Centre in Githurai 45.
- Working hours are 52 per week
- Certificate/Diploma in Community Oral Health
- 1 year practical attachment
- 1 year working experience as a COHO
- Copy of recommendation letter from MOH
- Association Certificate from Oral health Association of Kenya (OHAK)