Kinetic Technology Ltd, is a Kenyan based technology company established in 2007 mainly focusing on Enterprise Software solutions, we are a Microsoft partner and are highly focused on providing Microsoft Dynamics based business solutions. As part of our value-added offerings, we implement mobile and web-based solutions that integrate to our enterprise software.
Some of our clients include airline companies, major Government organizations, Non- Governmental organizations, Fast Moving & Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies, Leading Universities, Manufacturers, Oil & Gas clients, Supply Chain and Logistics companies among others. Our clients have a presence across the East African region.
We are a young, progressive, lean and niche Software Company and we pride ourselves in our ability to deliver solutions that meet current market needs and client expectations. To enable us continue on this journey, we are keen on making talent additions to our technical team.
- Application development using modern frameworks based on customer and internal requirements
- Interface directly with clients and business sponsors to enable quality delivery of software solutions
- Work with internal project manager, development team and system architect to design and build quality software solutions
- Will work with internal teams to analyses, and document software solution requirements
- Experience of 1 year + with software development using Web technologies such as Laravel, Vue, Python and Microsoft C# or Java using relevant IDEs
- Solid Knowledge/experience of software development methodologies such as SDLC, Agile, Sure Step
- Solid understanding of backend/database management and development on Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgres, TSQL
- Knowledge of web technologies e.g. Redis, Web servers (Apache, IIS), web service development
- Exposure to software development for enterprise business solutions
- Knowledge of version control techniques using relevant tools such as Git, Mercurial
- Knowledge/Awareness of DevOps e.g. Containerizations using Docker, Kubernetes
Required Personal Attributes
- Critical, Creative and Analytical thinker, have the ability to deduce problems and design optimal solutions Be a quick learner, have a curious mind and an ability to self-manage
- Have a high level of personal standards, work ethic, dedication, integrity, motivation, organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a team player and be emotionally well balanced
- A degree in Computer or Technology biased course e.g. Computer Science, Electrical
- Or have a Diploma and 3+ years of active software development. In case of lack of similar academic qualifications, have a proven software development ability of 5+ years
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE