Minimum Qualification: Bachelor of Environmental Science
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carry out air quality analysis
- Carry out emission test and submit report
- Maintain and update Laboratory
- Develop and implement plans of action to minimize negative environmental impact
- Perform field tests and research, gathering all necessary information, samples and data
- Obtain all necessary permits for compliance
- Perform frequent quality control checks and environmental impact tests as needed
- Work as liaison to EPA and any other local regulatory agencies
- Increase company efficiency and profitability
- Engineering graduate/diploma holder in environmental science.
- Minimum 1 year experience. NEMA Certified is an added advantage.
- Should be able to work with no supervision and have good command over his/her language.
- The ideal job candidate must have a strong work ethic, attention to detail, and previous experience in remediation techniques.
- Emission analysis is a must.