Our client is looking to hire an experienced Sage ERP consultant to implement the company’s growing projects by supporting existing clients and work with other developers throughout the software development cycle. The desired candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience in end-to-end implementation of various ERPs, including SAGE 300 and SAGE Evolution.
· Clearly articulate the benefits of proposed solutions to all levels including lines of business managers and “C” level executives;
· Understand the customer need and establish our proposed solution as the best solution that addresses their need;
· Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the solution;
· Support Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives in production of high-quality sales proposals and supporting materials;
· Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives; and
· Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed.
· Degree in computer science, IT or related field;
· 4+ years’ experience as a pre-sales engineer for an accounting or financial software application;
· In depth knowledge of accounting (or demonstrable experience of accounting processes); Must have working knowledge of SAGE 300/ SAGE Evolution ERP
· Solid oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills;
· Proven track record of increasing deal size and accelerating the sales cycle;
· Successful quota achievement;
· Familiar with internet application software, XML and web services;
· Knowledge of SQL programming;
· Any knowledge or experience with business operations, distribution companies, manufacturing plants or accounting systems is greatly desired;
· Strong organizational skills, self- motivated, methodical, and solutions focused; and
· Ability to develop excellent client relationships through strong communication, attention to detail, and accountability.