- Meet and exceed quarterly & annual targets
- Develop and maintain sales and marketing plan and opportunity pipeline
- Maintain and drive high level of weekly sales activity
- Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
- Build and maintain relationships at the executive, operational and IT level
- Develop strong knowledge of Focus Products & Services and the market place.
- Set proper expectations in sales cycles that result in customers who can be used as positive references for future prospects
- Networking, socializing and generating leads.
- Experience selling in the ERP software market place
- Knowledge of different business terminology and processes such as: ERP, Engineering, BOM, Estimating, Sales Order Processing, MRP, Process flow, Project Accounting, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Accounting, Supply Chain Management and work flow management.
- Contacts within the marketplace that can be leveraged to build a pipeline
- Demonstrate a solid approach to the sales process with creativity and vision
- Proficiency in PC and Internet skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, CRM and web meeting tools.
- Strong follow-up skills
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time and flexibility in work schedule
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to communicate with & present to all levels within an organization.
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships with Executive Level, Operational Level, IT, and/or business owners.
- Proven past record of achieving targets and giving demos to clients
- Experience between 2-3 years
Demonstrated ability to:
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Identify, qualify, and close sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain effective business, sales, and marketing plans
- Implement and follow successful sales processes
- Be a Self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.