Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Advanced Diploma in Information Technology or related field.
- This is an entry level position and graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Customer Focus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Leadership and Team Building.
Duties and Responsibilities:
System Implementation / Support
- Responsible for System Analysis, design, development, testing and system implementation.
- Collaborating in planning, design and deployment of any new business applications and enhancement to existing business applications.
- Provide effective support to users on issues related to systems.
- Identify any integration issues and resolve with the Business Development Manager.
- Provide User training and application support service.
- Report generation for business users.
Requirements & Planning Management
- Understand and anticipate requirements from Business Units to fulfill their requirements and help them to meet their expectations.
- Break down their requirements into project & setup realistic planning.
- Functional Design & Technical Architecture
- Quality of service KPI Definition (Capacity, Dimension, Performance, Statistics)
- List of potential incidents/events and procedures.
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your C.V with ERP Technical Consultant Intern as your subject line. CV should be sent by 16th January 2019.