Reporting to. Estate Administrator
Terms of Contract. 12- month, renewable contract.
The role of the Estate’s Assistant Administrator (AA) is a varied and interesting role supporting and working closely with the Estates Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By the nature of the responsibility, the following list is not exhaustive, but is a guideline as to the main requirements of the role. The primary role of the Assistant Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Estates Administrator. The AA must be willing and flexible, prepared to carry out reasonable tasks not necessarily covered within this Job Description. The following duties are to be undertaken:
- Administer the Estates Administrator’s office
- Provide a reliable point of contact for activities related to administration of the Estate
- Provide routine secretarial support to the Estate Administrator
- Maintain activity records
- Keep and file all records (both paper and electronic)
- Deputise for the Estates Administrator, as required.
- Order materials and equipment, and monitor deliveries and invoices.
- Prioritise and coordinate all repairs and maintenance activities
- Ensure all Planned maintenance servicing is carried out
- On behalf of the Estates Administrator, instruct and assist site contractors providing access to areas, as needed.
PERSONAL PROFILE AND SKILLS
- Extensive experience in office administration and secretarial duties-essential
- Able to use initiative and to work unsupervised-essential
- A thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)-essential
- Confident to instruct the Estates team in the allocation and monitoring of their work as required
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- The right individual will be the one willing to learn and make the job his/her own ensuring that an efficient and effective service is delivered at all times.
The Assistant Administrator has a day-to-day working relationship with the Estate Administrator and support staff.
HOURS OF WORK
9am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
Weekends, as and when required
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE REQUESTED TO SEND THEIR CV VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON.