The successful candidate will be tasked
with researching and securing venues, planning and managing events' calendar,
negotiating quotes and agreements with vendors, assisting with event marketing,
monitoring timeframes and budgets, networking, and delivering on event brief
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, multi-tasking skills, and proper time-management. Further, He/She should reinforce client-to-business relations, improve the company’s image, and effectively deliver on event objectives.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling event logistics.
- Updating senior management on need basis.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Securing event permits.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Identify the client’s requirements and expectations for each event.
- Liaising with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process.
- Managing all event set-ups, tear down and follow-up processes.
- Conducting final inspections of the event venue to ensure everything adheres to the client’s standards.
- Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings.
- Assist in marketing activities in the company.
- At least Diploma in Public Relations, Communications, or Sales & Marketing Mgnt.
- At least 5 years’ experience as an event coordinator.
- Well-organized with excellent multi-tasking abilities.
- Good Communication and marketing skills.
- Good leadership and planning skills.
- Highly Organized and able to Multi-task.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates with relevant work experience are invited to apply on/before Tuesday, 19th November 2019.
· We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
· Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.