The ideal candidate MUST
have experience working in a global and multicultural Organisation
supporting Senior Management.
- Acting as the 1st point of contact & dealing with correspondence & phone calls.
- Managing diaries & organizing meetings & appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events & conferences.
- Manage database and filing systems.
- Typing, compiling & preparing reports, presentations & correspondence.
- Implementing & maintaining procedures / administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & clients.
- Collating & filing expenses.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Administration or a relevant field.
- Approximately 2 to 3 years of experience as an assistant in a professional services firm.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Competent, professional bearing & dealings with clients and co-workers.
- Strong communication and team skills.
- Willingness to think creatively and take on responsibility.
- Independent, structured work style and assertiveness.
- Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility, dedication, and ability to work under pressure.
- Absolute integrity, discretion, and a sense of responsibility.
- Coordination, organizational, and improvisational talent.
- Pleasant, polite manners and charisma.
- Proficient computer skills: Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Monthly gross salary: Ks. 250,000 /= (Approx. 2,500 USD) Plus benefits.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position level: Lower-LevelManagement.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 3rd March 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***