Executive Assistant for a Logistic/Engineering Service Company based in Karen, Nairobi
A Logistic/Engineering Service company is looking for an Executive Assistant for its offices in Karen, Nairobi. The company in question creates, builds and maintains long-term solutions and relationships. They employ a team of civil engineers, land surveyors, multi-discipline scientists and community planners who have the ability to assess, design and manage a vast array of critical needs infrastructure development projects.
- Prepare financial statements, reports, memos, invoice letter and other documents.
- Answer phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handle basic bookkeeping tasks.
- File and retrieve corporate records, documents and reports.
- Research and conduct data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees and executives.
- Help prepare for meetings and accurately record minutes from meetings.
- Greet visitors & decide if they should be able to meet with executives and interfacing with clients.
- Read and analyse incoming memos, submissions and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for executives and team.
- Perform office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming emails, faxes and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace, such as golf tournaments, fund raising events and staff appreciation events.
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years proven experience as an executive assistant.
- Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS office suite and other software packages.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast paced quickly changing environment.
- Problem solver with strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Written/spoken French an added bonus.
- Flexible hours.
- Valid Driving License.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 100,000 (800 – 1000 USD) Gross depending on individual skills and experience.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 29th July 2019.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***