Position & Specific Responsibilities
- Duties as directed by the Manager SCM
- Receipt and consolidation of all purchase requisition / Indents related to dental items for all group companies
- Preparation of POs against requisition / Indent on HIS system.
- Making of urgent and emergent purchase of items against cash payments on day to day demand basis.
- Searching out for new sources of purchase by market research / survey etc. & purchase from the market on daily basis and reporting to Manager SCM
- MIS reporting, as required
Experience & Know how
- At least 3 years of Healthcare Procurement experience (If Graduate)
- Knowledge of dental items is a must
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Team building skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Should immediately act on the emergencies.
- Should have sound computer knowledge.
Behaviour & Attitude
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Be flexible
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
Physical Requirement of the Position
- This position is primarily dealing with Materials and sampling and a certain amount of lifting, bending and manual dexterity required