MING Tribe, established on June 6th, 2016, was collectively built by a group of life visionaries with extremely distinct life attitude.
Not only is it the world leading whimsical service and consultancy provider of bespoke experience, but also it is a unique cross social network. This is a place where dreams come true, and a place where you find your soulmate.
The ones who launched it and the ones who follow it are the winners of life, and the practitioners of soul searching. They cultivate themselves and cherish the people around them as well as the whole society.
Sailing from Africa, MING Tribe is spreading across the Amazon, the North and South Poles, Greenland, the southern slopes of the Himalayas, the Pangani River, and the International Space Station, and other dream destinations!
Welcome to join MING Tribe to open an extraordinary journey of your life!
MING Tribe, WOW WITH YOU.
- Driving should be an exciting experience.
- From point A to point B?
- No, in MING Tribe, you are driving to a better self,
- Meeting interesting person,
- Telling stories on the road,
- Serving distinguished guests,
- Exposing yourself to a new adventure.
Join MING Tribe! Start your new journey
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- To provide transport services for staff and other authorized passengers to and from assigned destinations in a safe, efficient and courteous manner, strictly adhering to road traffic rules.
- The individual will need to be extremely efficient in managing their time in an environment which is dynamic and liable to change at very short notice
- The individual should be able to think ahead and choose the best route for the journey, demonstrate initiative
- Ensuring extremely discreet and polite in all dealings with both internal and external contacts as a representative of the company. Demonstrate consistency in upholding and promoting the values of company in actions and decisions, in line with the company Code of Conduct
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out daily maintenance checks on vehicles. Ensuring all vehicles are roadworthy before starting on their journey including tyres, petrol, oil and lubricants.
- Ensure the inside and outside of cars are clean all the time and decorate properly according to clients or passengers need, pack up all trash after use.
- Drive authorized passengers to meetings and functions in and around Nairobi and also up-country.
- Meet high-level official personnel at the airport and facilitate VIP passes if required.
- Ensure passenger safety by ensuring that they wear their seat belts at all times.
- Provision of inputs to preparation of the vehicle maintenance plans and reports.
- Have a well-documented journey plan when proceeding on long trips/safaris. Use the issued tracking devices and satellite telephones as required
- Ensure vehicles are serviced at the stated mileage and all details documented in the Logbook.
- Submit all purchase receipts to the Transportation in charge and ensuring that any mechanical faults are reported to the company.
- Maintain in contact with the office by using the existing radio/communication system and ensure that fitted dashboard cameras are properly utilized.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discreteness in discussions and travels involving the nature of the role, passengers and destinations
- Ensuring the safety and security of passengers and vehicle in your care.
- Accurately complete journey record sheets for all journeys in official vehicles
- A valid driving license class ABCE.
- Excellent driving skills.
- Be conversant with 4WD manual vehicle.
- 5 years’ experience as an executive driver.
- Basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of local city roads, locations of government offices and main roads to other parts of the country.
- Knowledge of driving rules and regulations, chauffeur protocol and courtesies, and local roads and conditions.
- A valid certificate of good conduct.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional appearance and punctuality.
- Strong customer service, customer experience to make a timely and detailed response.
- Diploma and above
- Driver experience within a government or NGO or Corporate/Office environment
- Ability to communicate in English, Swahili and foreign language will be an added advantage.
- Lifesaving training techniques.
- Defensive driving skills
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and effective listening skills.
- High level of integrity, trustworthy and ability to keep confidentiality.
- Resolving conflicts.
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Good driver customer service protocols and proactive organizational skills.
- Changing and Improving, Making Effective Decisions, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service