Department: CEOs Office
OVERALL DEPARTMENT PURPOSE STATEMENT
Provide administrative support to the Group CEO in order to achieve Corporate Governance
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB (KEY RESULT AREAS)
- Organize, book and maintain CEO’s calendar, electronic diary and make appointments.
- Respond to incoming emails, faxes and postal letters and correspond on behalf of the CEO.
- Arrange local and international travel, visas and accommodation, prepare complex travel itineraries.
- Organize and attend CEO’s meetings as may be required and ensure the CEO is well prepared for meetings.
- Assist in claims recovery both locally and internationally while maintaining and updating petty cash accounts and budgets records.
- Manage CEO’s office and personal billings and regularly update CEO on progress.
- Manage the CEO’s contact list for both local and international personnel or stakeholders and keep it up to date.
- Meet and attend to all visitors and shareholders at all levels of seniority and also manage award of corporate gifts to such visitors and shareholders.
- Compile timely reports, executive summaries, newsletters and presentations for the CEO as may be required.
- Regularly update the CEO on upcoming news, meetings and events from Associations like KITOS, KEPSA, KNCC, and KAM etc.
- Manage CEO’s corporate club membership with clubs like YPO, YGL and WEF.
- Update the CEO on banking services from NIC, BOA and CHASE banks and any other banks as may be advised including but not limited to collection of bank statements.
- Organize and plan for any CEO personal events such as golf events, CEO’s diner/cocktails, family events and other events that may be communicated.
- Assist in preparing returns and filing documents at various government registries.
Executive Personal Assistant
- Maintain CEO’s statutory documents such as KRA Pin, NSSF, NHIF, Passport & ID numbers and observe high level of confidentiality.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Monitor and keep track of all documents generated by the CEO’s Office.
- Ensure that all documents and records are properly filed, scanned etc and kept in a proper manner.
- General administration duties including but not limited to managing third floor, meeting rooms and keeping standards favorable for carrying out daily business activities.
- Delivery of sensitive messages and documents to their corresponding addresses from CEO’s office.
- Manage and update all CEO’s information on the HRMIS System and ensure high integrity of personnel data records.
- Delegate tasks and roles on behalf of the CEO to his personal driver.
- Sensitize staff on all admin policies and processes
- Develop and sign off quarterly budgets for SST Campus repairs and maintenance
- Ensure efficiency on performance of office equip (Ac) and restoration of the office facility
- Observe 100% adherence to statutory compliance.
- Building and manage supplier relationships and review signed SLAs with all suppliers and ensure value for money
- Liaise with collaborators to ensure procurement of services within set budget
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
- Post graduate diploma in Front Office Receptionist preferred.
- Computer literate
Minimum level of personal and professional experience required to perform effectively in the role
- A minimum of four years prior Administrative support services with customer service responsibilities.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Accurate and timely handling of all communications
- Timely booking and follow up of booking of appointments and reservations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player, change agent, agile, personal effectiveness, IT Proficiency ,ability to work under pressure, Innovative and self-driven
- Ability to effectively deal with a variety of audiences, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Windows XP and Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in basic mathematics and good analytical skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion while performing various responsibilities.
- Ability to prioritize workload; managing various projects and demands on a concurrent basis.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of effective reporting and tracking systems for project planning and execution.
- Good problem solving and research skills.