LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki’s journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 1010 stores in 47 countries, with the company’s philosophy that “Everyone Deserves to Dress Well” enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki’s corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
- We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017” which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
- We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores”
- 1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad”
- 2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate” of Turkey.
Expansion and Leasing Supervisor
- Identifies and evaluates the new store locations at high density customer flow destinations in the cities and/or newly developing shopping centres.
- Performs feasibility studies (ROCI) liaising with regional management team to ensure max profitability per square meter of the company leased stores before the Heads of Terms or Contract is signed.
- Liaises with landlords, retail real estate agencies, malls and project developers and their legal representatives and represents LCWAIKIKI brand for retail expansion projects.
- Conducts rent negotiations, break option, turnover rent payable, site location and other property service and marketing costs which affects the stores’ bottom line profitability in line with current market rates.
- Follows up whole contract negotiation and signature processes liaising with HQ Legal – Leasing Department.
- Performs competitor analysis in terms of new retail site locations and their terms and conditions and prepares reports to submit to related parties to enable benchmarking of terms and conditions.
- Ensures that all the feasibility studies, market researches and contact information are recorded and registered at corporate database to establish institutional memory.
- Executes the translation of lease contracts with the translation offices.
- Obtains legal advice for all lease contracts before it is signed by the official signatory.
- Communicates and coordinates with International Finance Department of terms of leases and any advance payments (security payments, insurance etc.)
- Determines the points that may increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations in his field of effect and duty, develops and concludes improvement projects.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of expansion and leasing experience in retail industry
- Familiarity with legal terminology for Lease Contracts Knowledge of Commercial certificates and contract Knowledge of Financial and Legal Risks Property amp
- Real Estate Understanding
- Advance level of English
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good at building positive business relations
- Persuasion skills
- Quality and Action oriented
- No restrictions to travel