- 2+ years of commercial development experience.
- Adept at various technologies
- Participated in teams on product technical strategy
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning)
- WPF, .NET Core, .Net Framework (C#)
- Ruthless testing of your code
- Knowledge of Engineering practices (CI, CD, Branching strategies, Testing)
- Knowledge of application's architecture (Multi-tier app, SOA)
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics
- Web Development experience
- Achieve an expert level understanding of our products
- Delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base
- Create algorithms and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV, clearly stating expected salary and proof of your experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We have a meticulous and rigorous recruitment process that involves face-to-face interviews as well as coding exercises that range from intermediate to advanced level to test your level of technical expertise.
Please do not apply if don't meet the above-outlined requirements.