Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
Experience Level: Management level
Experience Length: 5 years
Masters added advantage
Key Responsibilities of an Export Sales Manager
- To plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- To make sure that the existing clients are retained and maintained while developing the new customers.
- To ensure that all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- To take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues that slow down or hamper the export procedures and activities
- Carry out market research, conduct surveys and study the competitors and their marketing and sales strategies.
- Actively participate in the training sessions to improvise their knowledge and skills.
- Passion and flexibility to travel
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to develop healthy, professional relationships with the clients and vendors demonstrated by exceptional leadership quality.
- Excellent negotiation skills are a pre-requisite in determining the prices and discounts for different products.
- Should be able to work under minimum work pressure environment and should be able to prioritize work based on the given deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to do fast mathematical computations will be an advantage.
- Should be proficient in computers to maintain and update various kinds of reports.
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us.
Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.