Duties and Responsibilities
· Reports to the General Manager
· Shall be the overall head of finance
· Designs and implements the financial management decisions and ensures that there are good internal controls in the company
· Be involved in budgeting and stocks
· Prepare regular financial and management reports for submission to the board and submission to the Board
· Advise the Board regularly through the General Manager on the state of company finances
· To do any other work as may be directed by General Manager.
Qualifications and experience
· Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) graduate with accounts/Finance
· CPA (K) qualified.
- 2-3 years in a busy finance department.(Having worked in a Factory environment is an added advantage)
- Knowledge in Cost accounting
· Significant Client interaction and confidentiality of contractual and financial information are mandatory.
· Demonstrate appropriate behaviours, conduct and professionalism in all inter-person, written and verbal communications.
· Ability to analyse problems and develop practical solutions.
· Ability to manage time in a multi-tasking environment.
SALARY: KSHS. 100,000- 150,000