- Assist in the Planning, directing and coordination of the sales of products and solutions to existing and walk in customers.
- Assist in the Analysis of sales statistics gathered to determine sales potential, inventory requirements and monitor the preference of clients.
- Being the Factory retail sales assistant of products and services, you will directly be responsible for:
- Assist in Management the contact strategy through social media and Telephone sales to develop leads for new and existing walk-in customers.
- Generate sales as per the agreed set target per month
- Assist in Management of all sales office operations, sales orders, execution & inventory update.
- Liaise with the head of logistics on all customer deliveries
- Assist in Management of Factory Sales targets, customer revenue, tracking sales results and profitability of all channels and customer retention.
- Work closely with the office sales team to maximize cross selling opportunities at every customer touch point throughout the customer journey and to integrate new business sales.
- Work with the operations Manager to ensure that there is a defined process for the office Sales teams to be well briefed on issues with customers.
- To set and manage targets across all customer relationship activity.
- Upselling:- Proactively inducing existing customers to purchase high quality products in an attempt to make more profitable sales.
- Assist in Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated up to Diploma / Degree level education in Sales and Marketing & computer literate
- 3 -5 years’ experience in Building and construction materials or similar
- 1 years’ work experience in a similar position.