The successful candidate should have a background in animal production with expertise in poultry production. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in Animal Science or Agribusiness. Candidates with experience in breeding goats/ cattle will have an advantage.
- Oversee production operations in the breeder Farms.
- Achieve of production targets.
- Monitor daily performance and curb abnormalities.
- Maintain Bio security and monitor health and safety.
- Implement timetable for medication and vaccinations.
- Manage and maintain proper farm records, quarantine and breed standards.
- Ensure feed stock levels are maintained.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Animal Health and Production.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in breeding.
- Excellent People Management skills
- Good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- A high level of integrity and accountability.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 65,000/= (Approx. 650 USD).
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Kajiado, Kenya.
Deadline: 28th February 2019.
endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high
volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us
within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep
an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***