This is an excellent
opportunity to join our fast expanding and fully integrated agricultural
This will include the following:
- Working as a farm team leader, to ensure all aspects of running the farm are met
- Maintaining safe work practices of all staff and contractors on site
- Working in farm sites as and when needed
- Ability to work & maintain high and low tech equipment’s.
- Prepare and implement a spray programme for preventive and cure of herbs.
- Background in herb, flower and tea industry will be an added advantage.
- The ability to work with no or minimum supervision .(essential)
- Proven and effective communication skills and people management skills. (essential)
- Experience in overseeing big project(s)
- Self-driven to achieve results. (essential)
- Computer skills. (essential)
- Knowledge in post herb harvesting and drying process.
- Ability to work in high and intensive working conditions
- Age 30 -45.
Salary and remuneration