The farm is located at Port Victoria along the shores of Lake of Victoria, Busia County on a 3.75 acre piece of land.
Currently the farm does bee keeping, drip irrigation on horticultural products, and kienyeji chicken. We intend to expand into pig farming and fish cage farming soon.
We are therefore looking for an experienced agribusiness small farm manager preferably a lady.
Duties and responsibilities include;
1. Keeping of farm records
2. Scheduling of farm seasons and activities
3. Marketing of farm produce
4. General organization of other farm employees
1. Diploma in Agribusiness management from a recognised institution.
2. Not less than 4 years experience in farm management.
Applications and testimonials to be forwarded not later than 17th December 2018.