Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage all food and beverage day to day operations.
- To organize and supervise staff members.
- To provide excellent levels of customer service through hands-on supervision, monitoring and training of staff.
- To lead the food and beverage team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising personnel in conjunction with the HR department.
- To work to achieve targets and KPI’s from a cost and revenue perspective.
- To set and adhere to policies and procedures.
- To assist in the marketing of AFEX River Camp’s food and beverage facilities.
- To comply with all health and safety regulations.
- At least 5 years’ experience at a management level in the food and beverage sector of a hospitality environment.
- Holder of a Diploma in Hospitality Management.
- Computer literacy with a knowledge of Office 365 and MICROS or a similar EPOS system.
- Applicant must be dynamic, passionate about the hospitality industry and hands-on in their management style.
- Excellent communication and guest relation skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse mix of staff and customers