ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Engage customers by finding their needs and resolves any complaints that a customer may have.
- Obtain deposits and payment due from clients.
- Establish relationships with potential clients and maintain relationships with current clients in order to garner success for the company.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Reconcile the customer’s statement of account weekly, make sure that all customers transactions are properly recorded, and let the customer sign on the confirmed statement of account
For the above position, the successful applicants should have:
- A university degree from a recognized institution.
- 3-4 years experience having done sales in the agricultural sector selling agricultural products is a must. They must be working or worked in the field (not office work).
- Having come from a Company that does importation of agricultural products in the same field is an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A passion and commitment to quality service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet stringent targets within defined deadlines.
- Experience in sales or client relationship management will be an added advantage.