1. A first degree in a business field e.g. Commerce, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Management
2. Must be a CPA-K holder
3. Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in Finance & Accounting; 5 of which should be at a senior level
4. Superior leadership skills with ability to lead teams and oversee running of general office operations.
5. Excellent planning, negotiation, presentation, communication, leadership and analytical skills and resourceful in nature
6. Possess high sense of confidentiality and integrity, and have an entrepreneurial spirit
The finance and
administration manager will be responsible for the following:
1. Developing and implementing goals, policies and procedures relating to financial accounting, management and budgeting.
2. Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are reasonably in place and strictly followed to safeguard Company assets.
3. Overseeing the general accounting function that includes inter-company accounting, cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting and balance sheet management.
4. Overall financial planning and management including cash flow, creditors and debtors.
5. Taking the lead in designing, implementation and review of the company credit control procedure, and develop and implement enhancements.
6. Reconciliation of financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
7. Stocks & Inventory accounting and management, Responsible for Construction Inventory and equipment
8. Cash flow Management, planning and budgeting, Stakeholder management, people management & financial advisor
9. Asset management and optimization & proper record keeping, Supplier payments and reconciliations
10. Providing guidance and training on financial matters to staff to ensure adequate understanding of the Company business goals and objectives.
11. Budget preparation and management activities and ensure all expenses are within assigned budgets.
12. Being the overall supervisor of the financial and administrative staff.
13. Analyzing the company’s tenders and proposals for financial viability before submission