Review invoices to ensure accurateness and completeness against delivery notes & LPO’s
- Ensure that all applicable taxes due are accurately accounted, deducted and remitted on a timely basis.
- Make postings of duly authorized supplier payments and expenses in the core banking system.
- Validate invoices for payments by preparing and ensuring approval of payments vouchers with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Obtain updated supplier details (including contracts) from administration department and ensure they are updated in the core banking system.
- Receive, follow-up and process group related payments under AFH services.
- Ensure payment of invoices is done on a timely basis as per set SLA.
- Maintain accurate payment vouchers and supplier files in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Liaise regularly with administration department and TPU departmental staff to ensure the payment process follows company policy.
- Maintain an up-to date register on pre-payments & accruals.
Verify that Payable transactions comply with the Bank’s policies, procedures and accepted accounting practices
- Highly Analytical, Numerate & Innovative
- Good organizations and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Proficiency in office productivity tools
- Role requires Attention to details and unquestionable integrity
- Ability to handle and work under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or a Business Related field
- CPA 1 Section II or ACCA level 1 Professional Qualifications a requirement