Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the organisation offers comprehensive health logistics
and door-to-door supply chain solutions to humanitarian organizations across
the globe. Since its establishment in 1992, the organisation has ensured availability of
high quality medicines, medical equipment, laboratory items, technical advice
and other nutrition/health products. The organisation
has the highest level of recognized
accreditation, including ISO 9001:2015, DG-ECHO HPC status, and USAID/OFDA. We
pride ourselves in delivering Quality!
As an international non-profit
humanitarian procurement center,
commits to a cost-effective,
impact-driven and comprehensive response to complex humanitarian crises of our
time. With over 25 years in the field, WE lead the fight against trade of
counterfeit medicine and share the universal vision that access to safe,
effective and quality medical commodities is a human right.
In order to maintain the already
established high quality standards, we are seeking to fill the position of
a Finance Assistant who will
work in the Finance Department.
General Duties & Responsibilities
To carry out organizational administrative
functions including but not limited:
- Supporting the Finance Manager on various
corporate, accounting and statutory requirements.
- To ensure financial management &
- Accounts update and reconciliations
- Manage account receivable functions with
regular interface with various stakeholders
- Maintain stock purchase reconciliation and
- Facilitate / Participate in semi-annual and
annual financial audits and any other audit related to the department
- Organizational Filing
- Asset Management and registration.
- Any other duties and ad-hoc functions as
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum CPA II
- Excellent IT/Computer skills including
- At least 4-5 years minimum working experience
in a related field
- The ideal candidate will have excellent oral,
written and analytical skills. They should further demonstrate a pragmatic
approach to solving problems, effective time management and the capacity to
multitask. They should be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision,
and drive tasks to completion. We are seeking for a candidate that is
proactive, team-oriented and can communicate effectively.
- An understanding of accounting software i.e. SAGE
Pastel will be an added advantage
Application Deadline: 29 July 2018
without expected salary may not be considered.