- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions.
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required.
- Attained a C+ or higher in your KCSE.
- A verifiable academic certificate of training in relevant field.
- Partake in a month-long intensive training program (Monday – Saturday)Only successful candidates will be retained.
- Proficient in internet research, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Short listing will be on a ‘first-come’ basis.
No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.