The Role: To gain experience of all aspects of Finance.
- Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss finance issues
- Referring issues to senior finance staff
- Assisting the finance department with their needs
- Assisting in preparation of monthly management reports
- Assisting in the filing and payment of all taxes and other statutory deductions.
- Assisting with formulation and implementation of finance policies and procedures
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company
· A recent graduate with a Finance/Accounting degree.
· Proficient in MS Excel
- Most of your training will be on-the-job
- A genuine interest in developing a career in Finance/Accounting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- The ability to act in a confidential and sensitive manner
- An interest in working with people
- Be confident about gathering facts and making financial calculations
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with good attention to detail