REPORTING TO: HEAD OF FINANCE
· Budget management in liaison with Head of Finance
· Manage the finance team members
· Periodic financial reporting and monitoring
· Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to management to improve results.
· Prepare financial statements, business activity reports and forecasts.
· undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
· undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
· controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
· developing and managing financial systems/models
· Automate financial functions in liaison with IT
· Professional qualification ACCA is a must
· Proven track record
· Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
· Proficient user of finance software (ERP)
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
· A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
· Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
· BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics