- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- CPA (K) qualified
- Minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible finance experience.
- Significant Client interaction and confidentiality of contractual and financial information are mandatory.
- Always learn and adhere to all Company policies and procedures and conduct.
- Reliable and punctual in attendance.
- Willingness to learn new concept and develop new skills through ongoing training/education.