The successful candidate will be responsible for protecting the
company’s revenues & profits to achieve full financial control and
- Drive the company’s financial planning & forecasting.
- Support organisation procurement requirement.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisation’s liabilities and investments.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
- Control and evaluate the organisation’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.).
- Adhoc project relating to business improvements.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports.
- Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system.
- Ensure compliance with the law and the company’s policies.
- Manage a team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- Proven experience as Finance Manager, in a high paced environment.
- Proficient experience working with SAGE Evolution is mandatory. In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to strategies and solve problems.
- Strong leadership & organisational skills.
- Excellent communication & people skills.
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers.
- CPA - K / ACCA Finalist is a requirement.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field. MSc/MBA is a plus.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 450,000 – 500,000 /= (Approx. USD 4,500 – 5,000) depending on individual skills and experience.
Position level: Executive LevelManagement.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Tatu City, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th June 2019.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***