Finance Manager Responsibilities:
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company.
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
• Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Minimum qualification: Degree in Business Management (Preferably Finance).
Experience length: 5 years
The candidate must be a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their CV and cover letter.