The ideal Must
have experience working with Sage ERP.
- Maintaining the general ledger, performing month-end close procedures including reconciliations of Cash Book, Banks, Debtors and Creditors Statements.
- Preparation of accurate monthly management reports with concise written commentary.
- Responsible for budgeting and quarterly reforecasts.
- Managing financial systems, processes and internal controls throughout company.
- Petty cash management with a strict view of transparency and accountability.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly and annual returns and liaison with external auditors.
- Maintaining the company’s fixed assets register, acquisition of the assets recording and amortization and optimal usage.
- Preparation of the payroll.
- Office procurement.
- Ensuring compliance with tax regulations, statutory requirements and other government regulations are compiled within the stipulated time.
- Establishment and maintenance of good rapport with financial intermediaries, suppliers and other service providers.
- Ensuring deadlines are met for all licenses and insurance bonds required for the Company.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- Must be an ACCA or CPA.
- Must have experience working with Sage ERP
- Must have over 5 years working experience with at least 2 years at Senior Accountant role in a Mid – sized Company.
- Must have an appreciation of commercial negotiations.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully under pressure.
- Must have excellent analytical skills.
Monthly Gross salary: Approximately 1,300 USD - 1,600 USDdepending on individual skills and experience.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 31st July 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but
unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not
hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep
an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***