Report line: Finance Manager
Department: Financial Center
- Reviewing invoices and receipts for the related project.
- Preparing the expense report according to the order
- Assisting financial manager to carry out the cost summary and budget control
- Ensure preparation of monthly cash voucher, bank voucher as well as GL voucher
- Coordination of the matters related to Industry & Commercial, bank, taxation, NSSF & NHIF.
- Establishment of company’s policies involved in Financial Center
- Prepare of monthly management accounts
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Understand and adhere to financial regulation and legislation.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting or Financing
- Local or international accounting qualifications are a plus
- Experience in Advertising or Media companies is an advantage
- Familiar with local tax regulations
- Excellent skills in excel, strong communication skills
- Punctual, organized and trustworthy
- Professional appearance
- Meticulous attention to detail