SACDEP – Kenya is a Development Organization and works in the area of Sustainable Ecological Agriculture. Currently, the Organization is working in 14 Counties in the Coast, Eastern, Central and Rift Valley Regions of Kenya. SACDEP- Kenya has its head office based in Thika town.
Applications are invited to fill in the following position: FINANCE OFFICER
Reporting to the Finance and Resources Manager, the Officer will ensure strict adherence to the approved budgets in all the departments in the Organization and prudent utilization of finances. This will be with an aim of achieving the Organization’s objective in ensuring optimal utilization of the Resources for the benefit of the Small Scale Communities who are the Organization’s primary stakeholders.
KEY DELIVERABLES OF THE JOB INCLUDE
- Budgets preparation at quarterly, semi annual and annual budgets in liaison with Managers.
- Provide timely advice on cash flow and projects burn out rates.
- Produce effective and accurate monthly accounts and reconciliation reports
- Prepare timely management reports for informed decision of the management.
- Resource mobilization/ acquisition for sustainability of the organization.
- Ensure that all purchases of goods and services are within the approved budget limits.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting from a recognized university and professional qualification in accounting of at least CPA III or its equivalent.
- Be a member of Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK)
- Have adequate Knowledge and experience in QuickBooks accounting package .
- Must have at least three years working experience in accounting and bookkeeping in a busy Non-Governmental Organization in the same capacity or higher.
- Proficiency in the use of multiple ICT systems , software and spreadsheets
- The Officer should be flexible and able to multi – task effectively.
to be accompanied by a C.V and indicating, current salary to reach the
undersigned on or before WEDNESDAY 19th
July 2019. If you do not hear from us
by 15th September 2019, kindly consider your application