- Source Potential candidate from various channels (consultant, Job portals, referrals, career website) from IT segment.
- Screen resumes and application forms, ensure basic hygiene viz-a-viz fitment and job match.
- Conduct preliminary round of interviews via phone before sharing profiles with the hiring manager / TA Manager.
- Scheduling and co-ordination for interviews with line / Hiring Managers.
- Administering appropriate company assessment (Test etc).
- Monitor HR key metrics including time to hire (release offers within stipulated time), source of hire.
- Documentation/coordination for offer negotiation and pre-joining formalities.
- Responsible for initiating Background verification and CIBIL checks.
- Be adaptive to new recruitment tools and modes of recruitment.
- Tracking and updating the applicant tracking system (BullHorn).
- Managing the end to end process of sourcing, screening, scheduling, documentation, offer negotiation, release of appointment letter and back ground verification through the Application tracking system.
- Manage records of all candidates ( in process / hold / rejected/shortlisted )
- Inform relevant stakeholders about candidate details i.e expectations, joining date, various in process statuses.
- Proactively arrange / coordinate for recruitment drives / candidate profiles to close open positions.
Salary commensurate with experience. If interested then share your updated resume.