Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will support
internal business units and customers in managing their expectations and
complying with the financial expectations.
The Ideal Candidate Must have
experience working in the Tea sector.
- Ensure Finance strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs.
- Develop strategies to optimise terms of engagement.
- Represent Company in negotiating contracts and formulating service level agreements with service providers.
- Provide leadership to Finance function employees, coach, mentor and develop direct reports.
- Demonstrate strong financial acumen through sound financial and commercial decision making with regards to cost discipline.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Compliance to statutory rules, regulations and laws associated to the finance process both internally and externally, liaise with external laws for guidance or lobbying purposes.
- Must have a relevant
- Must be a CPA (K)/ ACCA.
- Master’s in Finance or Business Management – optional.
- Must have 10 years of Finance experience, 4 of which should be in a senior management role.
- Must have experience working in the Tea Sector.
- Individual of Impeccable Integrity.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Continual learning – assess and recognise own strengths and weaknesses; pursue self-development.
- Must be Resilient – deal effectively with pressure; remain optimistic and persistent.
- Oral and written skills- make clear and convincing oral presentations; listen effectively.
- Flexibility – be open to change and new information.
Salary: Month gross salary ofKsh. 300,000/= - 400,000/= (Approx.3,000 – 4,000 USD) depending on experience and qualifications.
Position Level: Upper Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Bomet, Kenya.
Deadline: 31st May 2019.
We endeavor to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***