Position: Financial Controller (Multinational Manufacturing Company)
Employer: A Leading Multinational Manufacturing Company
Ref no: SGK-FC-07-2019
Job category: Senior Management
- Bachelor’s Degree In Commerce (Finance Or Accounting Option)
- CPA -K or equivalent.
- Over 10 years, five of which must have been at a senior management level in finance. Those who have worked in manufacturing sector will have an obvious advantage
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, Financial Controller will be incharge of accounts and finance functions and manage all financial operations by performing the following roles:-
- Formulate financial policies, goals and strategies.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting systems and policies.
- Oversee the day to day activities of the finance department ensure data accuracy and completeness for real time availability of financial reports ensure the application of financial policies, procedures and standards ensure timely preparation of final statements.
- Ensure the design and maintenance of appropriate accounting systems, records and standards.
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted financial reporting principles and standards.
- Maintain appropriate accounting controls.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Lead the implementation of EHS, QMS and other continual improvement initiatives.
- Supervise mentor, coach and appraise staff.
- Manage departmental budget.