We are a rapidly growing social enterprise
that operates much like a small pharma/OTC company. We are
excited about our impact on the Kenyan
market. We is seeking an analytical finance professional who has
the skills and experience to lead its
financial planning and sales analysis. We’ve got BIG plans for our
business and we want someone who is, above
all things, able to think critically, develop insights, create
strategies and action plans, and get things
done… executing flawlessly, without exception.
Key words: finance, planning, analysis,
forecast, budget, monitoring, variance analysis, P&L updates, actual
vs. forecast, cash flow, financial
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Prepares P&Ls, cash flows, forecasts,
monthly financial management reports and other financial
planning models as and when necessary.
• Updates actuals vs. forecasts, variance
reports, and assists with reporting to headquarters as and when
• Maintain the bookkeeping.
• Analysis of various financial and
• Provide financial analysis and support to
operating managers on strategic planning, budgeting and
operations planning, performance monitoring
and variance analysis.
• Understand and interprets P&L as well
as balance sheets, identifies and implements appropriate control
and measurement mechanism to ensure
accuracy and consistency of financial data.
• Develop and maintain management
dashboards that deliver insightful and relevant data to sales,
marketing and finance operations.
• Supports the sales administration
department, ensuring expense reports are processed and paid out
accurately and in a timely manner.
Experience and Skills Required:
• Ability to plan develop, implement,
analyse, interpret, and administer various financial information and
• Proven success in managing multiple
projects and priorities simultaneously with limited supervision.
• Be accountable and able to take action
that goes beyond job requirements to achieve objectives of the
business and can implement new ideas or
solutions without prompting.
• Very organized with good interpersonal,
communication, and presentation skills.
• Ability to prioritize and balance demands
of a variety of customers with potentially conflicting goals to
meet deadlines and workload requirements.
• Demonstrate the ability to interact and
collaborate with other team members in order to foster a positive,
high-integrity, success-driven team spirit
and entrepreneurial culture within the company.
• Excellent knowledge of how to operate
financial software packages – Tally, Crystal, SAP, Quickbooks.
• Excellent and efficient use of Microsoft
Office Suite – Excel, PowerPoint, Word and familiarity with
Access or other database software.
• Fluent written and spoken English
language skills and uses correct English financial terminology.
• Undergraduate B. Comm- Finance, CFA or
Chartered Accountant a bonus.
• 2-5 years working experience with
examples of increasing levels of responsibility and accountability.
• Any experience in a pharmaceutical
company will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have what
it takes to handle this exciting position, kindly and urgently
submit your one page Application Letter,
together with your detailed CV (placed in one file, please) as an
attachment in Word or pdf format clearly indicating the position applied for
in the subject line of your mail to enable
automated email sorting.
Kindly also indicate details of your
availability, current and expected salary, names & addresses of 3
business referees, current and previous
employers, roles and responsibilities handled to date, together with
your day and cell contacts.
Original Certificates and copies of the
same will be required for those interviewed. “The Early Bird Catches