Musoni is the world’s first cashless financial institution that leverages on mobile money. Through its paperless and data driven strategy, Musoni aims to be the most efficient microfinance in Kenya to promote financial inclusion through provision of client-centric solutions that support sustainable livelihood among the rural micro-entrepreneurs and smallholder farmers in Kenya.
As a Financial Services Intern, your key responsibilities include:
- Consistently grow the company's product portfolio by marketing to individuals and groups.
- Actively participate in marketing campaigns to ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
- Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization.
- Identify new markets and opportunities.
- Generate sales leads.
- Provide daily Sales Reports.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in business, marketing, education, economics, accounting or related field.
Competencies and personal attributes
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and staff.
- Ability to build trust, value others, communicate effectively and drive execution
- High levels of integrity and customer relationship skills.
- Self-driven and passionate about sales.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
The fresh graduates will be offered opportunities to develop a meaningful career and explore their potential within a period of 6 months. Upon the expiry of the 6 months Internship Contract Musoni will offer job opportunities based on individual performance and output.
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter with the title “Financial Services Intern” on the subject line before Friday 28th February 2020.
In addition, indicate your branch of choice from the following locations:
- Nairobi County: Donholm Branch,Gikomba Branch, Kariobangi Branch, Kawangware Branch, Zimmerman Branch, Ruai Branch
- Kiambu County: Kiambu Branch, Thika Branch, Ruiru Branch
- Murang'a County: Murang'a Branch
- Nyeri County: Nyeri Branch
- Laikipia County: Nanyuki Branch, Nyahururu Branch
- Kajiado County: Kitengela Branch, Rongai Branch
- Machakos County: Machakos Branch, Mlolongo Branch, Matuu Branch
- Makueni County: Wote Branch
- Narok County: Narok Branch
- Bomet County: Bomet Branch
- Nakuru County: Nakuru Branch, Naivasha Branch, Molo Branch
- Uasin Gishu County: Eldoret Branch
- Kisii County: Kisii Branch
- Migori County: Migori Branch
- Kericho County: Kericho Branch
- Embu County: Embu Branch
- Meru County: Meru Branch
- Trans Nzoia County: Kitale Branch
- Kisumu County: Kisumu Branch
- Bungoma County: Bungoma Branch
- Homabay County: Homabay Branch
- Mombasa County: Mombasa Branch
Musoni Microfinance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not ask candidates to pay money for recruitment purpose.