- Take charge of the affairs which needs to go to the bank counters and go to the regulators office;
- Contact local commercial banks、foreign exchange management departments and capital supervision departments to keep abreast of the latest exchange control policies and relevant policies of commercial banks；
- Contact tax agents or accounting firms, understanding the latest local tax policies、 ensuring that tax agents or accounting firms finishing tax returns timely, enjoying the tax benefits and conveniences by law；
- Preliminary review of local cost and expense reimbursement documents in accordance with local tax policy and company reimbursement policy to ensure that cost reimbursement can be deducted before income tax；
- Take charge of the custody of local reimbursement documents and other accounting information, and to keep the reimbursement documents which have been processed according to certain rules and local accounting regulations so as to avoid loss and disorder；
- Registrate and track the information about borrowing and querying historical accounting documents；
- Other matters related to reimbursement and custody of accounting documents and other financial matters which should contact external units.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in accounting or finance management；
- 2 years or so working experience, local accounting and tax experience is preferred；
- English can be used as working language.