· Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on numerous sized fire extinguishers and firefighting equipment.
· Replace, repair, fill and tag all fire extinguishers and fire hose in the after service.
· Complete electronic and/or hand-written inspection reports in a timely manner.
· Communicate with customers to assure any system deficiencies are promptly reported and corrected.
· Help schedule and complete assigned tasks.
· Document time worked and all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner.
· Become proficient at maintaining a highly structured inspection schedule based upon established practices.
· Service and test firefighting equipment.
· Maintain fire extinguishers property wide in accordance with applicable standards and regulations.
· Inspects and tests fire protection and/or detection systems to verify that such systems are installed in accordance with appropriate laws, codes, ordinances, regulations and standards.
- At least 2 years experience in fire systems installations, CCTV installation, access control and security systems.
- A diploma or degree in Electronic Engineering or Network Security from a recognized institution.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Kindly send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com quoting the role ‘Fire Technician’ by 5:00 pm 30th January, 2020.