We are a health and fitness studio providing personalized training services to clients focused on health and fitness and patients with medical condition.
We use Acceleration technology on Power Plate ® with an emphasis on excellent customer service to help our clients achieve their goals. We invite applications from highly motivated individuals with a proven track record and willing to join us for the long term to realign our organization. If you possess the drive and determination to be the very best, then our organization could be just the answer.
You Should be highly motivated, result oriented, with strong communication and supervisory skills. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate a proactive sales background and substantial Biomechanics knowledge.
We are looking for real personalities with drive and energy. You will have excellent interpersonal skills preferably with a background or strong interest in Acceleration Training, although all training will be provided. You must be enthusiastic, energetic and have EXCELLENT fitness/exercise knowledge and a pro-active attitude necessary to grow client base.
The position entails the following:
- Conducting fitness activities for assigned individuals using
- Formulating fitness programs for the individuals assigned to
- Marketing the services of the organization
- The Detailed description of Duties and Responsibilities are
- To conduct health checks, inductions and fitness assessments
with members, and prescribe safe and effective exercise programmes with
- One-to-one instruction and health and fitness consultations
- To provide feedback to members and correct any poor
techniques that they may have adopted. All instructors must ensure that such
feedback is always delivered in a diplomatic, polite and positive manner.
- To adopt a proactive approach to assisting our members with
their exercise programmes. A professional and courteous demeanour should be
displayed at all times and every effort should be made to communicate with our
members in a friendly manner.
- To interact with members at all times and ensure that a good
rapport is formed with them.
- To help maintain all fitness equipment and assist in the
maintenance of cleaning equipment and the gym floor. To maintain excellent
hygiene standards in the gym area by undertaking a systematic cleaning
programme and assisting with other areas as directed by the Manager
- Promotion and marketing of the service
- Retail sales of packages/ membership
- To ensure that records for all members are filed correctly.
- To ensure that the health checks, inductions and Physician
referral procedures are being followed and all paperwork is up to date and
- Ensure high levels of health, safety & welfare of members
at all times
- To initiate and facilitate membership retention activities
with the overall aim of helping to keep all members motivated and using the
Studio on a regular basis.
- To undertake any reasonable request as directed by the Manager
For fitness trainers:
- Certification in ACE, AFAA, Caroline institute,
Certification in Group Fitness Instruction and Nutrition.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
- Diploma in physiotherapy,
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar capacity
- A proven track record to supervise, motivate and handle
clients at all levels of fitness.
- A thorough knowledge of anatomy and biomechanics is a
prerequisite. As well as an EXCELLENT fitness/exercise knowledge and a
pro-active attitude necessary to grow client base.
- You must be available to attend a training
Candidates must apply by attaching a cover letter, testimonials as well as detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Kindly indicate your salary expectations and dates of availability. Only applicants meeting the minimum qualifications will be acknowledged.