Minimum 10 years experience in structural / machinery fabrication and experience in both Mig and Arc welding
Knowledge, Experience, Education Required for: "Welder-Fitter"
1) Mechanical -- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
2) Design -- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
3) Building and Construction -- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
4) Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
5) Production and Processing -- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
Applications to include full detailed CV, copy of latest payslip, copy of reference letters from previous employment/s.