- Decide the vehicles to be bought and how they are to be equipped
- Regularly report expenses and performances of the fleet to the management of the company
- Draw up a budget for the company’s fleet management department and present it to the finance for approval
- Ensure compliance of the company with government regulations that have to do with the transportation industry
- Take preventive measure to ensure safety of vehicles and drivers too
- Make sure that all vehicles are properly registered; carry out inspection on regular basis
- Take part in different workshops and programs to keep up with new trend in the industry
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel cards for all vehicles to their respective drivers.
- Ensuring distributions are on schedule and within established budgets.
- Ensure maintenance is within acceptable standards by the service providers and also within established budgets.
- Fuel monitoring on all trucks for efficient usage.
- Car tracking to ensure no detours from planned route.
- Ensure trucks are clean at all times.
- Ensuring all truck parts and accessories are available and in proper working condition.
- Ensure all trucks are back to base by EOB daily.
- Design the most efficient operation with daily, weekly, monthly and yearly reports which shall be shared with management.
- Degree or diploma in logistics or Engineering
- Strong computer skills required
- Two years working experience in a similar role
- At least Four years of driving experience
- Excellent and effective communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates may send their cover letter along with their CV on or before 7th December 2018 to the following address